Our local grocery store, Hy-Vee, is having a one-day sale tomorrow, Friday, Nov. 13. There are just a couple of items that I was really interested in:
Hy-Vee shredded cheese, 8 oz., 10/$10. This is just $2/lb--a great price by itself. But combined with a printable coupon for $1.50 off ANY 2 lbs. of cheese, brings it down to just $1.25/lb. It doesn't get much better than that around here! And let's just say, my family kinda likes cheese. :)
**I'm really sorry, they've taken down the coupon I printed a few weeks ago, or I would link you to it. Check Coupons.com at least weekly, and print any coupons you might use immediately! They only allow a certain number to be printed, and when they're gone, they're gone! They also reset the coupons each month, and add new ones every week. It's worth a few minutes of your time each week.
Another HOT deal at Hy-Vee is the Purex laundry detergent for $1.99. This is the smaller 50 or 60 oz. bottles, but it's the 2x concentrated kind. It's an excellent price for laundry detergent, especially paired with the 35 cent coupon from the Sunday paper a couple weeks ago, making it 1.64/bottle.
If you like Hamburger Helper, that is .88/box, combined with the abundant .75/3 coupons makes it .63/box. Not bad!
So if you're near a Hy-Vee, stock that freezer with some cheese! I see lots of quesadillas and homemade pizza in our future!
6 free 5x7" photo cards
-
* 6 FREE 5x7" photo cards expires 10/01/26* order by 10/01, but pick up
anytime!
* enter code FREE6 at checkout! choose same day pickup to avoid ...
23 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment