Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bunko!

As creative activities leader of our local MOPS group, I'm in charge of organizing our Bunko night (which is 3 weeks from now). Problem is, I've never played. Now, I've read some rules online and it sounds like a perfect activity for our social group. But I know I'm missing some of the subtleties of the game. And I have no idea what I'm doing as far as gathering supplies, prizes, etc. to make it a fun and memorable night. I would LOVE for any of you who have fun Bunko groups, to pass along some advice. I'm starting to stress a bit here.

On a different note, the weather was gorgeous here today and I took some of the kids to the park with a friend and her kids. They all had a great time for a while and then I was reminded why I almost never take my children to the park: D had to go potty and the bathrooms were locked, G fell in a mud puddle and ruined his shoes, and baby H was miserable because it was just windy enough that he had to duck his head inside the baby pouch to get his breath, therefore not able to enjoy the outdoors at all. Praise the LORD for the backyard swingset, even if it is 20 years old...

No comments:

Post a Comment